Your Boulder, Longmont, Fort Collins, Denver
and Front Range Realtor Team! Find excellence here.
Get a highly recommended positive, knowledgeable, and patient team to assist you with buying or selling the biggest investment you make in your lifetime: once, twice, or many times over.
We are a team that provides:
- Trusted resources for answers about the process with over 25 years of solid real estate experience.
- Innovative marketing strategies that are proven to sell your home.
- Expertise about neighborhood features, market data, school information and demographics - stay safe and educated in your decision.
- Ability to target home searches - Hire us as your personal assistant!
- Strong negotiation skills to get you the best price for your new investment.
- Support through the closing and beyond - sift, search, negotiate, inspect, finance, and move you with success to closing!
Front Range Homes Sold
Sherri helped my husband and I find our dream home within our budget! She listened attentively to our needs and never tried to push us into anything that wasn't perfect for us. She understood how important a real house with a yard was to us, and that we had certain requirements for location and budget as well. She also understood that we didn't mind putting on a few …
-Ariel Dutton, Client
When we decided it was time to find a home Sherri dedicated herself to us. We knew she had other clients looking for homes but we always felt we were her top priority. We changed our location on numerous occasions but that didn't phase her. She was determined to get us the home we truly loved. And it didn't stop there. She worked with our VA financial institution, that …
-G. Plum, Client
I purchased my first home with the help of Sherri and the process couldn't have been any smoother. She had all the resources, contacts and was there for me at any and all moments. The stress of buying my first home was minimal because Sherri was such a professional and so very helpful. I am forever grateful for the support Sherri gave me along the path of purchasing my …
-Tony Carson, Client
Sherri has been vital to my purchase of a condo in Boulder last year. The transaction was smooth, easy and seamless. I am an out of state buyer and she handled every issue straight on and brought the close in on time. She even arranged for local lending, when my big bank couldn't come through. That transaction went so well, that I let her know of interest in another …
-J. Sweeney, Client
Sherri was an associate with a firm listing a home I inquired about. That home wasn't suitable for our needs, however, I was so impressed with her abilities and personality, I contracted with her as my primary buyer's agent for our continuing home search. At every step of the buying transaction, I knew I was in the best possible hands, as her knowledge of real estate is …
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond